What makes us
1. EXPERTISE : we practice exclusively civil litigation in insurance and employment fields.
2. EXPERIENCE: we do not use our 10 years of experience as a crutch. We never stop learning not only about developments in law, but also in adjunct disciplines.
3. CLIENT AND PEER RECOGNITION: about 90% of our case work comes via direct referrals from past clients and colleagues.
4. STRAIGHTFORWARD RISK ASSESSMENT: we know that good reputation is built on quality, not quantity. We only take cases where clients understand potential risks , amount of work involved and stand to derive benefit from litigation. No matter how good the case may be, we never gloss over potential downsides. We believe that in order to achieve a win, clients and lawyers must be partners throughout the whole process.
5. UPFRONT AND TRANSPARENT BILLING: we never accept any settlement offers without direct client instructions. Clients receive straightforward breakdown of all costs and options involved. We have nothing to hide, and our motto is to act in the best interests of our clients.
6. COMPETITIVE PRICING AND COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS: our goal is to minimize client’s costs to the extent possible. Most personal injury matters and all long-term disability matters are accepted on contingency basis. We employ specific strategies to keep third party costs (disbursements) to an absolute minimum. Our hourly fees remain competitive and within market rates.
7. ADAPTABILITY: As of March 2020 our firm operates on a 100% remote basis. We continue to serve and support our clients during COVID-19 quarantine , fully compliant with provincial and federal restrictions and regulations. Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with any questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist.